The Bottom Line:
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to support a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
What are guidelines for Contributors, Posts & Comments?
- If you register as a user/contributor use your real name or an anonymous nickname in the name field.
- That means don’t use your company name in the name field.
- Don’t link to any site the site keymaster may consider inappropriate.
- Do not include any ad in your posts or comments.
- We will delete hateful personal attacks, Period!
Can advertising for product/service/company be published?
- Yes. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kittitas County Sentinel encourages the posting of comments/posts about stories where such action is enabled. We typically do minimal comment/post moderation and deny any responsibility or liability for the content of comments/posts. We reserve the right without liability to cut or remove content that our editors believe are offensive, defamatory, insulting, or may infringe on others’ intellectual property rights. We may also remove commercial solicitations or other forms of “spam.” Commenters should also be aware that any electronic data associated with the registration or commenting process collected automatically, and no promise of confidentiality about such data is made or inferred.
Comments are posted automatically and no such content will be considered as valid legal service of process or receipt of any request or complaint about any Kittitas County Sentinel content.