January 17, 2017 | Water News Resources | edited 3/24/19
News articles about water use, rights, metering, the Hirst decision & how new county & state water regulations are having an impact on our quality of life in Eastern Washington.
- Possible Hirst fix passes first legislative hurdle (Columbia Basin Herald)
- OPINION: Farmworker housing falls victim to state water rights dispute (Roger Valdez, director of Seattle For Growth, and Ranie Hass, Washington State Tree Fruit Association/Yakima Herald)
- EDITORIAL: Note to Legislature: Fix water rights, approve capital budget (Tri-City Herald)
- Kretz proposes Hirst ‘solutions’ (The Wenatchee World)
- Representative Joel Kretz proposes new water regulations (KPQ Radio)
- Bill to address Hirst decision advances through Washington Senate (KGMI Radio)