Critical areas - critical takings. Kittitas County has recently released its updates to a document called a Critical Areas Ordinance, or CAO. Basically, the GMA (Growth Management Act) requires that local governments identify and protect areas that are deemed ‘critical’ – wetlands, critical potable water … [Continue Reading]
Featured Articles & Posts
Originally Posted September 21, 2016 | Ellensburg | Ian Elliot Updated 11/6/18 Know the Enemy - Liberals vs Progressives & Leftists It is important , as conservatives, to identify the enemy of conservatism. I don’t think the de facto enemy is liberalism as a good American liberal believes in many … [Continue Reading]
The Kittitas County Sentinel Group September 30, 2018 ~~ To: Commissioners and Interested Parties: From: Kittitas County Sentinel Group Following is our analysis, recommendation, and conclusions for issues surrounding the appointment of a Fire Marshal for Kittitas County. Prelude Kittitas … [Continue Reading]
This post was updated July 5, 2018. Community Development Services 411 N Ruby, Suite #2 Ellensburg, WA 98926 RE: Upper County Public Works Facility From: CAPR Citizens Alliance for Property Rights Kittitas County Chapter ~~~ To Whom It May Concern; We would like to take this opportunity … [Continue Reading]
More Featured Articles & Posts
- Kittitas County Commissioners Selection of replacement for Paul Jewell
- You are invited to meet Monday May 21 with Tim Eyman and GlenMorgan in Ellensburg at 6:30pm
- A question of Kittitas County Government transparency
- A Measure Regarding the Formulation of a Port District in Kittitas County – Vote April 24, 2018
- Kittitas County Winter Forum on Affordable Housing Summary
- CAPR – January 17, 2018 – Legislative Bills Update
- Vote no on the proposal to add a sales tax for affordable housing in Ellensburg
- Citizen X
- Kittitas County chapter of Citizens Alliance for Property Rights (CAPR) introduced to County Commissioners
- An extra look at firing of School Superintendent
- Is there room for free speech and conservative public opinion in Kittitas County?
- Water Wars in Kittitas County
Kittitas County View
April 11, 2018 | Cle Elum ~ On April 3rd I attended the County hearing on the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Code. This code imposes … [Read More ...]
1/17/18 - Greetings from The Sentinel Group: Well, it’s just about here! The first ever, first annual, Sentinel Group Winter Forum on … [Read More ...]
More of the KITCO View
- Session ended yesterday. No fanfare, no Hirst fix, no Capital budget.
- High-End Development, Down on the Farm
- Examination of the Kittitas County model of “Private” Water Banking
- Media – A Defunct Business ???
- Regarding the Hirst Decision
- “Trumpism” Explained
- Daily Record won’t deliver the news!