This post was updated July 5, 2018. Community Development Services 411 N Ruby, Suite #2 Ellensburg, WA 98926 RE: Upper County Public Works Facility From: CAPR Citizens Alliance for Property Rights Kittitas County Chapter ~~~ To Whom It May Concern; We would like to take this opportunity … [Continue Reading]
Featured Articles & Posts
To: An Open Letter to the Kittitas County Commissioners From: The Sentinel Group from the Kittitas County Sentinel ~~~ Commissioners, we as a group have met with the Republican nominees for District 1 numerous times. Individually, we feel each of them has the make-up to become an effective County … [Continue Reading]
Just Show up or RSVP for the tour to save check in time Monday May 21 6:30 - 8:30 pm Ellensburg Events Hall 119 East 4th Ave, Ellensburg The Fourth Corner and Common Threads Northwest and Corporate Sponsor Asset Advisors are proud to present!! Political activists and involved citizens Glen Morgan and Tim … [Continue Reading]
4/26/18 | Cle Elum | Submitted by Jerry Martens Regarding Kittitas Counties’ planning actions of the Upper County Public Works Facility. CAPR (Citizens Alliance for Property Rights) questions the TRANSPARENCY, ACCOUNTABILITY, and VISION by our elected county officials on this project. This has nothing to … [Continue Reading]
More Featured Articles & Posts
- A Measure Regarding the Formulation of a Port District in Kittitas County – Vote April 24, 2018
- Kittitas County Winter Forum on Affordable Housing Summary
- CAPR – January 17, 2018 – Legislative Bills Update
- Vote no on the proposal to add a sales tax for affordable housing in Ellensburg
- Citizen X
- Kittitas County chapter of Citizens Alliance for Property Rights (CAPR) introduced to County Commissioners
- An extra look at firing of School Superintendent
- Is there room for free speech and conservative public opinion in Kittitas County?
- Water Wars in Kittitas County
- A Response to Tracy
- Rep. Maycumber talks about her plans to fix the Hirst decision.
- As a Kittitas County Resident, What do I care about the Hirst case on water?
The KITCO View
April 11, 2018 | Cle Elum ~ On April 3rd I attended the County hearing on the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Code. This code imposes … [Read More ...]
1/17/18 - Greetings from The Sentinel Group: Well, it’s just about here! The first ever, first annual, Sentinel Group Winter Forum on … [Read More ...]
7/22/17 | Olympia | Rep. Tom Dent ~ We went on the floor Thursday morning just before 10:00 am. No roll call, just gaveled in as pro-forma. … [Read More ...]
July 14, 2017 | Filed in Housing Trends, Land Development ~ Home builders and developers design homes, but they also design communities. If … [Read More ...]
More of the KITCO View
- Examination of the Kittitas County model of “Private” Water Banking
- Media – A Defunct Business ???
- Regarding the Hirst Decision
- “Trumpism” Explained
- Daily Record won’t deliver the news!